Sunday, October 10, 2010

=====MUET=====

12th Oct 2010....
hope can dO better la...
ku bLom ready gk tOwk...
aduh....
i want to get better result la..
i know where is my weakness...
buT...
what ShOuld I do to make it better than b4...
i try my best,,,
but,,,,
its still the same,,,
mun BI ( bahasa iban),,,i pakar la sikit,,,
nie,,,
cakap owg puteh,,, 
it feel like i'm still baby,,
speechless terus,,,
I'm lost for words nothing come out,,,
hope...hope....
the questions is more easier than b4,,
especially for writing paper.....


TO ALL MY FRIENDS...
HOPE U ALL GET BETTER RESULT,,,
BY THE WAY,,,
PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP B4 UR TRY,,,,
I KNOW WE CAN DO IT...
CHAIYOOO!!!!!!
~GBU~

BAND 4....I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!

=AMEN=



1 comment:

  1. relax..xeryt. u already hve the 1st time experience with muet.so, this time u know the task given better. so try ur best. haaa...remember UKM ,medic awaits.hahaha..aja' aja'fighting!

    ReplyDelete